November 28, 2010

Sunday morning greetings from a snowy Sweden


This is the view from my living room Sunday morning 11:00. It is -10 degrees Celsius and snowstorm outside. Despite this I sit beside the fire wishing this winter will as great as last one. Lots of snow and skiing. In this part of the country it usually rains all winter. One new years day it was the same temperature as at midsummer +15 degrees Celsius.

Meanwhile the snow is falling I sit here and try out new url shortener utilities and web statistics functions. I get back with a report.

Thank you for contributing to my test by reading this.



Updated 4:30 PM
I have tried up to ten different URL shortener programs today. All have easy procedures for registering. None for de-registering.

All brag about their nice statistics functions but none have that kind of tracking I want. I have found a dubious hacker site doing exactly that missing part of tracking but that site do not provide any of the other basic functions. It looks like I need to pay to get what I want and I will surely not do that.So I presume I have to remain discontent and torture you all by more url-shortening tests.

About the problem to cancel an account - I strongly support the new EU law proposal - The right to be forgotten.

The snowstorm
I was out with the car for 15 minutes. When I came back I couldn´t see the tracks at all. The wind and quality of the snow had erased the path. The horses backs were covered with snow as well. But they seemed almost enjoy the weather.
 
from my iPhone, not the best companion a day like this one


It has to be fun, or else we cannot make it

No comments:

Post a Comment