October 28, 2010

SMILE - the sweetest referral SPAM I ever have got :-)

This is the sweetest referral SPAM I ever have got. And the reason why I publish it here is that I do not think the intention was to SPAM.

Target group for referral SPAM is the people reading webstatistics. If anyone creates a link pointing to your website most webmasters get very happy. When they find out an new referrer they usually follow that link and ends up in a dubious webshop or webhotel. This is a way to "attract" new visitors they think. But I only get annoyed....why lure me into this place on earth? And of course there are no link to my website - all is fake referral sites. Just fooling me to visit.

This visitor however had hidden herself/himself completely to all statistics programs (there are a few I am evaluating) except for Blogger's own serverbased . So I do not think the intention was to SPAM. I think it was Bloggers pretty new statistics function which did a mistake.

Have a look and decide for yourself. And at the same time - SMILE!



Smile, link to Youtube

Have a nice day or sleep well all of you!


It has to be fun, or else we cannot make it

1 comment:

  1. Next visitor had a pokersite as referring address. But that was definitely a SPAM.

    Do never send anything at Twitter tagged with #SPAM (*giggling*)

    ReplyDelete