December 31, 2010

Happy new Year!


Here is a drink for every one that been in touch with me at Twitter, Facebook or elsewhere (I will become tipsy - but it is worth it).


I am already looking forward to some new events and happenings next year. My project - a new customer website will be launched in beginning of March. It is nice to see the result and to be able to show it to customers, leaders and owners already now.

Summer Salsa festival in Croatia at end of June is one other thing I already is looking forward to. And Scandinavian salsa congress of course at end of March.

There are a few more nice things coming up....with a little luck. But as always I never presumes anything.
I had lots of fun "here" despite the worse possible year culminating 9 September. But a pale sun is shining over the landscape. I think it is a turning point both in life and the cold winter. A heath wave at -5 degrees turned into -10 this night. But it is warmer again.

So sheers everyone!
And one more sip for everyone who made me smile 
And then one sip for each smile....
(I am definitely tipsy now)

Happy New year!


Do you need something to warm you up? From last year's Salsa party: Now with working links.

Sensual Bachata, Youtube



Salsa - Via, Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bettina for the new year. Looking forward to continue our conversations and to meet you one day IRL. I wish you the best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hans! We'll meet some day. A few travels are already planned to Stockholm this spring. Tell me whenever you comes to the frontside of Sweden :)

    ReplyDelete